MT4+… the Superior MetaTrader 4
JFD has taken the most widely used retail trading platform in the world to a whole new level with a multitude of proprietary and institutional-grade trading tools, combined with unrestricted (100% DMA/STP Agency Model), direct, anonymous and transparent access to the most important markets.
We, at JFD, felt it was about time that the regular MT4 Client Terminal was improved, and that is why we decided to take action and dramatically enhance the regular MT4 experience so it could not only rival, but supersede, all other institutional platforms.
The ‘+’ in our MT4+ is a choice of 500+ instruments sourced from 20+ Tier1 FX Liquidity Providers and 80+ Primary and Secondary Derivatives and Commodities Exchanges, including forex & precious metals, indices (cash & futures), equities (US, EMEA, APAC), bonds (US, EU), ETFs (ishares, powershares), commodities, and rates (interest, inflation).
We pride ourselves on having created a comprehensive and desirable upgrade which empowers the MT4 community to trade the financial markets while remaining in full control - without experiencing any compromises or discrimination (JFD only offers one account type and treats all clients equally and fairly, under the same conditions). JFD's MT4+ platform includes an exclusive package of add-ons which gives clients a wide range of sophisticated trading tools, putting them one step ahead of other traders.
It’s time to rediscover the MetaTrader!
MT4+ Unique Advantages
- Institutional-grade Тrading Тools
(including Еxclusive Аdd-ons)
- A wide variety of Indicators and EAs available for free as well as from paid 3rd party sources
- Extensive Chart History available
- Backtesting available
- Receive JFD Client Communication
within the platform itself
Your MT4+ Experience
MT4+ DESKTOP VERSION & EXCLUSIVE JFD ADD-ONS!
MT4+ MOBILE APP
JFD Multi Account Manager
JFD MAM is a simple, fast and powerful addition to JFD’s MetaTrader 4+ which allocates trades from any number of master accounts to any number of sub-accounts, in real-time and automatically! Our Multi Account Manager works entirely in the MetaTrader server and is compatible with any method of trade generation, including manual trading, EA trading, mobile trading and Custom & FIX API.
MT4 - Backend
- 9 asset classes, 500+ instruments, 100% DMA/STP Agency only access to 20+ Tier1 FX Liquidity Providers and 80 Primary and Secondary Derivatives and Commodities Exchanges
- World-class IT Infrastructure, including high capacity Aggregation, Smart Order Routing, Bridging (supporting up to 10,000 trades/second) and optimised server technology (hosted at Equinix LD4 and NY4)
- Core Spreads from 0 pip for ALL clients (0.1 pip weekly average on EUR/USD London Session), Low Trading Costs and guaranteed Full Anonymity of Take Profits & Stop Losses
- All Indicators and EAs welcome (including latency and correlation arbitrage), under all market conditions and on all asset classes
- "Fill or Fill" execution model, with No Requotes and Positive Slippage enabled (Price Improvement) with Ultra Low Latency Execution for all ticket sizes (from 0.01 lot to 1000 lots) - verified by our Execution Metrics
- 100% MiFID compliant Post-Trade Transparency
Compare JFD's Platforms
|Desktop Software Access||YES||NO|
|Web Browser Access||NO||YES|
|Mobile App Access||YES||NO|
|Markets||500+ Symbols in 9 Asset Classes||500+ Symbols in 9 Asset Classes|
Forex Expo Awards
- What is MetaTrader 4+?
MetaTrader4+ (MT4+) is an electronic trading platform on which you can trade foreign exchange and CFDs on stocks (DMA), bonds, commodities, ETFs, and indices. MT4+ is a proprietary software that you can install on your computer.
MT4+ permits you to use a wide range of order types and features, for example:
- Real time push prices
- Comprehensive chart module with numerous technical analysis options
- Setting of price alerts
In addition, you can allow automated trading systems, otherwise known as Expert Advisors (EAs – see below for explanation) to trade via the platform.
- Is there a JFD MT4+ User Guide?
Click here for our MetaTrader 4+ Desktop manual.
Click here for our MetaTrader 4+ Android manual.
Click here for our MetaTrader 4+ iPhone manual.
- What is the difference between MT4 and MT4+?
JFD’s MT4+ is an enhanced version of MT4, branded with JFD’s proprietary design, offering an exclusive Add-Ons package, and pre-installed unique trading tools. JFD has taken MT4 to the next level, to offer its sophisticated traders an advanced level of trading, with access to 500+ instruments in 9 asset classes, through a 100% DMA/STP Agency model, with a variety of unique benefits, supported by a high-end IT infrastructure, with performance optimised servers cross-connected to ECN/Banks.
- How can I download MT4+?
- What minimum requirements does my computer have to meet to use MetaTrader 4+?
Minimum requirements for MetaTrader 4+ (MT4+) are an Intel/AMD processor with 1600 Mhz or higher, 512 MB RAM, and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/10 as the operating system. We recommend to have at least a Dual Core processor with 1 GB RAM and a monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024x768.
- What is an Expert Advisor (EA)?
Expert Advisors are automated trading systems based on the MQL programming language. EAs are used to automate analytical and/or trading processes. For example, EAs are able to execute entire trading strategies completely independently. Most EAs require that they are placed on the chart that correlates with the currency pair/s being traded, however it is possible for some EAs to work on a chart that does not correlate with the currency pair/s being traded. It is very important to note that an EA will only operate when the platform is open. If the platform is closed this will turn off the EA. If you want to ensure that your EAs are continuously running, independent of your computer and internet connection, we offer a VPS solution.
Note: EAs are automated trading systems that were developed by third parties. JFD does not assume any liability whatsoever for losses caused by employing these EAs.
- How can I program EAs?
To create your own EAs (automatic trading systems) and indicators, you need to use the programming software included in the platform called MetaEditor. This can be started from Tools/MetaQuotes Language Editor or by pressing the F4 key. This software provides an appropriate integrated programming environment, from which you can develop your own EAs.
- How can I have an EA trading on my live account?
If, after careful consideration, you have decided to let an EA trade on your JFD live account, you have to proceed as follows:
- The EA must be saved in the correct folder. This folder is located by going to the top Left of the platform and clicking on File, Open Data Folder, MQL4, Experts.
- After any new EA or Indicator is added to the platform you will be required to close and restart the platform to make the new tool visible.
- Open the Navigation window and pull (drag and drop) the EA onto the chart.
- Should the EA contain DLLs, you need to activate (by ticking) the box Enable import of DLLs within the Options menu. Normally any included DLLs will need to be placed in the Libraries Folder that is also located in the MQL4 folder.
- To turn on the EA please click the Expert Advisor button which appears in the upper section of the platform. You should now be able to see a "smiley" face in the top right-hand part of the chart which means that the EA is now running.
Note: EAs are automated trading systems developed by third parties. JFD does not assume any liability whatsoever for losses caused by using these EAs.
- What is a custom indicator?
A custom indicator can be any indicator that was developed and programmed for use with the MT4 platform using MetaEditor, and the MQL programming language. Indicators are used as informational tools for trading, and each indicator can be used for a different purpose.
- What order types does MT4+ offer?
MT4+ provides several order types:
- Buy by market
- Sell by market
- Buy limit
- Sell limit
- Buy stop
- Sell stop
MT4+ also offers three closing options:
- Stop loss
- Take profit
- Close by market
Note: The platform does not need to be open in order for any of the order types or closing options to work. These order details are stored on the trade server and are not dependent on the MT4+ Platform.
- What happens to a pending order when I close MT4+ Platform?
The pending order is stored on our servers and remains active and will be executed as soon as the market reaches the relevant price. This happens regardless of whether your MT4+ Client Terminal is open or closed.
- What market price is used as a basis for the candles/bars/lines etc.?
All charts in MT4+ are generated from the Bid price.
- What is the default time zone used by JFD’s MT4+?
Our MT4+ platform is based on London Time.