Guidants... Intuitive, Informative, Interactive
Follow industry experts, create your own trading profile, and even attend webinars directly from inside the platform while placing trades live in real time! Guidants’ browser-based platform gives you the ability to create your own technical and fundamental approach, with its customisable desktops and extensive array of free widgets. It also gives you the unique option to connect related elements within widgets of your choice through colour-coded sets.
With its advanced charting capabilities and beneficial social tools, JFD’s Guidants offers three desktops, preset with specific widgets designed to suit traders with different styles, and each of these desktops is further customisable to meet your individual needs. More than just a great charting tool, this sophisticated platform offers a unique trading experience within flexible working spaces, which allows you to take your trading strategy to the next level.
Evolved Trading with Guidants.
Guidants Unique Advantages
- Superior Fundamental Analysis Tools
- Social Interactivity using built-in widgets and expert profiles
- Ability to attend a variety of webinars from within the platform
- Advanced Charting Functionalities and Technical Analysis tools
Your Guidants Experience
Guidants Web-based Version
Guidants - Backend
- 9 asset classes, 500+ instruments, 100% DMA/STP Agency only access to 20+ Tier1 FX Liquidity Providers and 80 Primary and Secondary Derivatives and Commodities Exchanges
- World-class IT Infrastructure, including high capacity Aggregation, Smart Order Routing, Bridging (supporting up to 10,000 trades/second) and optimised server technology (hosted at Equinix LD4 and NY4)
- Core Spreads from 0 pip for ALL clients (0.1 pip weekly average on EUR/USD London Session), Low Trading Costs and guaranteed Full Anonymity of Take Profits & Stop Losses
- "Fill or Fill" execution model, with No Requotes and Positive Slippage enabled (Price Improvement) with Ultra Low Latency Execution for all ticket sizes (from 0.01 lot to 1000 lots) - verified by our Execution Metrics
- 100% MiFID compliant Post-Trade Transparency
Compare JFD's Platforms
|Desktop Software Access||YES||NO|
|Web Browser Access||NO||YES|
|Mobile App Access||YES||NO|
|Markets||500+ Symbols in 9 Asset Classes||500+ Symbols in 9 Asset Classes|
- Is it possible to trade directly in Guidants through my JFD account?
In Guidants, you can not only observe, analyse and discuss the markets, but you can now also trade live. This option is now available for all JFD clients. In fact, we are the only retail broker empowering all our clients to buy or short sell up to 9 asset classes (500+ instruments) using the Guidants web-based platform through our pure DMA/STP model.
- Do I need another account in addition to my MT4+ trading account?
No. With our multiple platform - 1 account set-up, no new account is needed and you can use your existing JFD account directly to access the Guidants platform.
- Where can I see the commission charged?
At present it is not possible to see the commissions in Guidants. However, you can log into the MT4+ platform in order to access this information.
- Where can I find the swap rate?
The best way to see the current swap rate is to go to the widget Product Information (Produktinformationen). Please note, your JFD login credentials will work on all of our platforms.
- What market price is used as a basis for the candles/bars/lines etc.?
All charts in Guidants are generated from the Bid price.
- Can I use my MT4+ Indicator or EA in Guidants?
No, it is not possible to use any MT4 EAs, Indicators, Templates, or other customised files in the Guidants platform.
- How safe are the login details of my live account when I log in through this web-based platform?
The entry of the login credentials takes place on a SSL encrypted page. An agreement to their Terms and Conditions is required. However, your personal information is not stored on Guidants. All sensitive data pertaining to your account is held exclusively with JFD.
- Is the pricing on Guidants in real time and how can I switch to real time quotes?
The quotes are available by default in real time. This can be verified with the RealTime button, which should be lit up in green. The button can be found in the left navigation bar just below the gear icon (bottom left of the screen). If you want to disconnect from the real time quotes and to receive exchange courses with a 15 minute delay, then simply click on the RealTime button. The red light will indicate the delayed quotes.
Remember: JFD provides ultra-low latency Direct Market Access (100% DMA/STP Agency Model) with no broker intervention, price manipulation or execution manipulation to all major liquidity sources for equities, derivatives and commodities.
- What range of capabilities do I have as a BasicMember, and what range do I have as a Guidants PRO member?
To actively use Guidants, you need to be a BasicMember, which is free. This will enable you to use the most important of all of Guidants’ functionalities (e.g. to trade, save charts, desktops, watch lists and write comments). With Guidants PRO you have a few added benefits, such as increased storage capacities, access to additional widgets, and more.
- What is Guidants Market?
The Guidants Market is the central page, from where you can load a widget or a desktop. You can also find there a review of all widgets and the different pre-set Desktops with short descriptions (detailed descriptions of all widgets can be found in our Guidants User Guide).
- Which browsers support Guidants?
Guidants is designed for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. In order to guarantee proper functioning of the platform, please make sure that you have the latest version of your browser installed.
- How do I load and display a widget?
- Click on the icon showing the small monitor in the top menu bar. This will open a new, blank desktop.
- Now click the Market button to open the Guidants Market. The Guidants Market menu is located on the left side.
- Click on Widget to get an overview of all widgets.
- Now select those widgets which you want to load onto your desktop. To do this, click the plus (+) sign. Repeat this process for each widget you want to load.
- For some widgets you still need to determine the value to be displayed in the widget. Just click on the menu bar (in the upper left corner of the desired widget) and then on Select Instrument (Instrument wählen). This opens an input window, into which you enter the desired value or its initial letter.
- How do I create a set?
After you have loaded your desired widgets on your Desktop, you can connect them by grouping them into a set. To do this choose the same colour in the lower left corner of each widget. If you want to have more than one colour-coded set please use another colour for your next group of connected widgets. Now, by clicking on a specific topic or instrument within a set, you will automatically see the related topic/instrument in the connect widgets.
If you want widgets to remain connected but only in one direction (i.e. to send data, but not to receive any), select Widget from the action menu, then choose Connect with Set (mit Set verbinden), followed by Receive Data (Daten empfangen). Note: Some widgets (such as charts) can receive data from others, but cannot send data.
- Where do I find my Desktops?
All your own customised Desktops are stored in the sidebar under the screen icon. Click on the desired Desktop to open it.
- Can I change the background colour of the chart widget?
No, this is not possible, as the colour of the chart adjusts automatically to either the light or the dark theme of Guidants. However, it is possible to create a standard template for the chart. This template will also save your preferred selected background colour (from a choice of only black or white). To find out how to save a default template, please refer to our Guidants User Guide.
- Can I use Guidants if I am not signed in?
Yes. Without a registration you can also work with Guidants, however you are not able to use many of its functions (e.g. save a Desktop, create a WatchList, set a PriceAlarm , or post comments) and, most importantly, you cannot log in to your trading account and trade.
- I am already a client of JFD, how can I register for or login to Guidants?
If you are an existing JFD client, simply go to the Guidants’ website to register or login. Should you have any other questions, please contact our friendly and very experienced Customer Support to assist you on using the Guidants platform.
- How can I download Guidants?
The Guidants platform is only web-based, so you do not need to download or install any files. Once your registration process is complete, you will receive an email containing the link for the Guidants platform.
- Is there a Guidants User Guide?
Click here for our Guidants manual