Trading Commodities with JFD
Commodity Traders, Welcome to JFD Brokers!
Commodity markets have had tremendous impact on nations and people throughout history. There are different categories of commodities, all supported by the same basic economic principles: lower supply equals higher prices. With JFD Brokers you can trade up to 11 Commodities on very favourable terms. You can also benefit from Low Trading Costs, Full Anonymity, Full Transparency, Deep Liquidity and a 100% DMA/STP Agency Model.
|PLATFORMS SUPPORTED||MT4+, GUIDANTS|
|Instruments||8 Commodities including:
|Spreads||Real Market OTC Spreads from different Liquidity Providers & Liquidity Pools
No Price Manipulation
0.10 USD/EUR/GBP/CHF per 1 CFD per side
Please note: Commission charges will vary for residents of mainland China.
See full contract specifications
|High Volume Commissions||Yes
Available for high volume traders from 10 Million USD per
month (FX) or 2000 CFD Trades per month (RT) or 100 Single Stock Trades per month (RT)
|Financing charges for CFDs||See full contract specifications|
To see the leverage for Commodities, please refer to the contract specifications
100% DMA/STP/NDD Agency Only *
Direct Access to Liquidity Providers
|Execution Speed||Often < 0.2 Seconds|
100% MiFID compliant
Full Execution Log-Files presenting, execution time and price can be delivered upon client request
Client identity and orders kept 100% anonymous to Liquidity Providers
Absolute protection against Stop Hunting
Negative and Positive Slippage enabled
|Minimum trade size||1 CFD|
|Trade size increment||1 CFD|
|Maximum open/pending orders||500|
The price of Brent Crude Oil and WTI Crude Oil Spot CFDs does not fully reflect the price of the equivalent Futures contracts for the same month. Instead, following the business day convention of New York, it will be derived from a weighted average between the first and the second month Futures contracts.
[(1 - D/N) x Relevant Price of First Month] + [(D/N) x Relevant Price of Second Month]
- D is the number of Commodity Business Days from (and including) the Previous Expiration Date to (but excluding) the Roll Date.
- N is the number of Commodity Business Days from (and including) the Previous Expiration Date to (but excluding) the Next Expiration Date.
- Next Expiration Date is the date of expiration of the First Month.
- Previous Expiration Date is the date of expiration of the Previous Month prior to the Roll Date.
- Roll Date is the second Commodity Business Day after the current Business Day.
- Relevant Price is the price determined in accordance with the commodity reference price and the settlement price.
As a result, positions that are held overnight will be subject to the rollover charge that will be shown as 'Swap Rate' in the report of closed transactions in your MT4+ terminal. The rolling price adjustments listed below are updated on a daily basis.
|Commodity||Symbol||Long (points)||Short (points)|
|Brent Crude Oil||.BrentCrude||-1.80||-0.81|
|WTI Crude Oil||.WTICrude||-3.85||-0.95|